[Ansteorra] SCA Email Addresses

longstrideofgraywood via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue May 3 16:24:33 PDT 2016

If insipient shires are required to have an official address, then Graywood will need one
Walter LongstrideSeneschalIncipient Shire of Graywood

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: 5/3/16  16:48  (GMT-06:00) To: Ansteorra Kingdom List <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] SCA Email Addresses
Greetings to the Ansteorran Treasurers -

Our offices are following the Kingdom and Society trend of requiring formal
email addresses for use with all offices. If your Branch Treasurer Office
does NOT have a formal SCA email address - as set-up by the Server Admin -
please send MY office an email, and we'll get you set-up.

In June, I'll post my list of the Branches that do not yet have their
accounts in order.

Thank you,
~Elsa

HL Elsa von Schammach