[Ansteorra] SCA Email Addresses

Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed May 4 06:37:13 PDT 2016

Lord Walter -

Incipient Branches do not need formal email addresses - at this time, we're
not able to set them up. I think the current recommendation is against
Incipient branches setting up interim systems on their own.

Thanks for asking, and all the best while you work toward building your
group!
~Elsa

HL Elsa von Schammach

mka Elizabeth Snyder