[Ansteorra] Steppes Brewing Competition at Warlord

shark via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun May 15 12:43:05 PDT 2016

Greetings to the Kingdom's brewers!
The annual Steppes Warlord Brewing competition, sponsored by the Steppes Loose Association of Brewers (SLAB), will be held Saturday, May 28th at Warlord. Bring your ale/beer, wine, cider, or mead entries to the Baronial Pavilion (near the back) at 3pm. Judging will be after the Warlord competition but before court. We will be using the Kingdom A&S Judging form. Documentation (recipes, period information, etc.) is not required, but may add some points to your entry. Drop your entries off with Susanna Nightegale or any member of the SLAB under the pavilion after 3pm. We will have a cooler to store your entry if need be. Please email shark75080 at sbcglobal.net if you want to judge this competition.

Prize basket will be a gift certificate to Brewing Headquarters (you can use the certificate to order online).
Thanks, and good luck!
HE Susanna Nightegale