[Ansteorra] Ansteorra goes to 50thh

Kyna Terricsdottir via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 16 14:25:41 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra!Tomorrow is the LAST day to preregister for 50th year! If you are planning to go, and camp with Ansteorra, you MUST be preregistered, so that we get all of the land we will need. Once you make a family group, out that you are camping with Kingdom of Ansteorra Poplous, ( Yes, I am aware that I misspelled populous.) Once that is done, if you are on FB, fill out the survey on the Ansteorra goes to 50th page. If now, Send me a message, and I will send you the survey. I cant wait to see everyone there!Kyna