[Ansteorra] Kingdom Exchequer Office Update

Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon May 23 11:41:14 PDT 2016

Greetings Ansteorra,

In July, I will have completed two years in this office, which is one
normal term. (Yay!) At this time, I am planning on staying in this office
for another year, ending July 2017.

If you're interested in taking over the Kingdom Exchequer office, whether
in the next transition or farther down the line, please catch me sometime
when we can talk about everything that's involved. I'll have Office Hours
at King's College in June. I'll also be available at Crown Tourney in July.
And of course, I should be findable at Round Table in July.

In a nutshell, this office is parallel to a Branch Treasuer's reporting
(monthly reports, NMS reports, event reports), plus a Regional Treasurer's
tracking and training oversight.

I expect that I'll open my office for applications in October 2016 so my
successor can watch my office's angle on year-end reporting requirements
including the Society End of Year compilation report.

In the meanwhile, now through September is the "quiet" season for my
office. If my office hasn't followed through with something that you need,
now would be a great time to remind me.

And an update: I'll have new training documents (Warranting and Gate) at
King's College in June as a test for formal usage at Round Table in July
and beyond. I plan to have more class documents (Forms) by January 2017.

All the thankses to everyone who has offered questions and background
information and feedback on the projects I've had in the works for the past
16-ish months. It just gets better from here.

~Elsa

HL Elsa von Schammach

mka Elizabeth Snyder
Chancellor of the Exchequer