[Ansteorra] Hospitaler

Kingdom Hospitaler via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Nov 21 17:23:03 PST 2016

Greetings to the Stellar population of Ansteorra from your Kingdom
Hospitaler.

It has been an amazing year.   We have made a vast number of changes in the
office;  from reporting to promotional materials.    I look forward to
travelling over the next year to see more of this kingdom and meet locally
with all the hospitalers.  I am also hoping to have more hospitaler classes
throughout the year.

I am working to have a presence at A-Kon this next year   even if it is
only a trade show booth.   I would like to see our presence at more
conventions and local civic events in the future.

We will have a new set of cards out by the end of 2016 and will be creating
more promotional materials over the course of 2017.   Now is the time to
time to look into your office's end of year  housekeeping.    Organizing
gold key and preparing for the next year planning for next year's expenses.

I want to thank all of the hospitalers throughout the kingdom for their
hard work welcoming all newcomers to our society.  At War of the Rams, we
had fifteen newcomers which is an amazing turnout.  Thank you to everyone
for putting your trust in me as coordinator of this office.   I have been
honored to share my vision.  I look forward to another amazing year.  As
always if you have any suggestions, questions, comments or concerns  about
the office please feel free to email me directly hospitaler at ansteorra.org.

--
YIS,
HL Goldweard of St. Golias