[Ansteorra] THREE TALES-A CANTERBURY PILGRIMAGE

Emma Fairwyll via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 3 13:16:41 PDT 2016

PICK A TALE ...ANY TALE of Canterbury...One of Love, Honor, Sabotage, Goode
versus Evil, Humor, Faith...and receive bonus credits for both Rosenfeld's
A&S Championship and our Bardic Championship (not a requirement though) an
art in a bag activity will allow you to play while you await the results
for those who wish...and enjoy the CHivalric contests all day and youth
rapier available....play period games and take the challenge of a populace
quest...for the children-boffer games..AND A Dance Party Saturday eve drums
and dancing drums and dancing ...for our Potluck fare we ask that those
whose last name begins with A-M bring a side dish to share and gentles with
mundane last name beginning with N-Z bring desserts...Rosenfeld will have
brisket and bread for one and all to enjoy....Hope to see you there! HL
emma farewyll, cim

--
Be bestowed with Blessings,

Emma Farewyll