[Ansteorra] Office of Kingdom Minister of A&S OPEN!

Minister of Arts and Sciences via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 3 18:08:12 PDT 2016

Greetings One and All!!
Although I have had more fun as Kingdom A&S than I ever expected,  it's
time for me to let someone else enjoy the opportunity to serve the Kingdom
and artisans.
The office is now accepting applications and will close on November 1st.
I'll be stepping down at the January Red Tape event.  Please if you have
any questions about the office,  feel free to ask me.
Send applications to the Kingdom seneschal, Society MOAS, Crown and Cc me,
 please.
Thank you all for the best two years.  :)
Beatrix Alfray, OL

--

Kingdom Minister of Arts & Science