[Ansteorra] KINGDOM EVENT BIDS DUE

Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 18 19:33:31 PST 2017

As of this writing, we have received no bids for any of these kingdom-level
events (please note the YEAR listed).

• Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium 2017 (usually in the summer
months)
• King's College 2017 (second weekend of June)
• Winter Crown 2018 (second weekend of January)
• Kingdom A&S 2018 (second weekend of February)

As a reminder, bids for Winter Crown 2018 were due at the end of December.
All other listed bids are due by January 31. If you plan to submit a bid,
but need more time, please write to me to request an extension. If I don’t
receive any bids or requests for extension by January 31, we may have to
look at removing some of these events from the calendar.

Additionally, bids for Royal Huntsman and Royal Lancer are due by the end
of February. These kingdom-level championship tournaments are usually
incorporated into an existing event, rather than being standalone events.

Bid due dates for all kingdom events can be easily found at any time on the
online kingdom calendar at: http://calendar.ansteorra.org/

Basic information about kingdom-level events can be found in the Kingdom
Seneschal’s Handbook (starting on page 12). The Handbook can be found here:
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/info.html

To submit an event bid, please use this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tgARykO3a3qptmS2qzrt9mYJKcvb1kXqWf467lFHXsI/viewform?usp=send_form

This Google Docs form will automatically submit your bid information to the
Kingdom Seneschal, Kingdom Exchequer, and Crown (when applicable, the
Seneschal or Exchequer will also forward your bid to the Heirs and the
applicable Kingdom Officer, like the Kingdom MoAS for bids on kingdom arts
events). You are still required to fill out the necessary forms for the
Kingdom Chronicler and Kingdom Calendar deputy.

The Google Docs form does not allow you to attach additional documents, but
if you have attachments to submit with your bid, you can submit them via
email.

Please feel free to contact me with questions.
Modius, Kingdom Seneschal