[Ansteorra] Help at Provincial Games

Queen of Ansteorra via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 29 21:21:58 PST 2017

Greetings,

For those of you attending Provincial Games, I have a favor to ask.

I know many of you will be very busy with all of the other things going on
and I do not wish anyone to miss an of the many wonderful activities that
are happening.

I have a special project that I will be working on, making head wraps for
the Awesome Populace of Ansteorra at Gulf War. I will have 50 yards of
yellow cloth, I will be bringing yellow thread and fabric paint. Please
feel free to bring your sewing machine, serger, scissors, cutting board,
anything that you would like to bring to help make 600 neck wraps.

Mistress Adena, Baroness Kyna, and Lady Julia are coordinating the efforts
on this terrific project, please feel free to contact any of them directly
for more details.

In Service to the Dream
Margherita, Regina
Ansteorra