[Ansteorra] Gulf War Approaches, Ready Yourselves !!

Lisa Perkins via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 30 18:02:35 PST 2017

Greetings Ansteorra, from your Gulf Wars liaison Gräfin Amelot Lisette,

The drums of War are louder as the King of Trimaris, who proclaimed He will
have all the gold and silver in our pockets, sails forth!  Let Him sail,
for the Valkyries wait and they are bored!

Even now, our Crown trains with Their armies, and Ansteorra makes ready Her
artisans to showcase their beautiful works, extensive skills, and depth of
knowledge.  Those who serve stand tall and know that they too will be
needed!  Ansteorra needs all of us to defend our home!

As with every year, Ansteorra rents the BFT (Big Fabulous Tent), so that we
may enjoy fellowship and camaraderie.  If you would like to teach a class,
hold a meeting, or otherwise schedule some time under the BFT, please
contact me at roseamelot at gmail.com, or on Facebook, and I will happily
assist you in reserving time. There are of course times that The Crown will
have need of the BFT, but otherwise let's use it to its fullest!

His Excellency, Centurion Vincenti da Murano, head land coordinator for
Ansteorra, and his staff, are working diligently so that everyone may camp
in Ansteorra.  If you can, please pre-register so you may share in the full
joy that is Gulf Wars!

Ansteorra has the singular honor of hosting the Known World Party on Friday
night - which is St. Patrick's Day!  Let us show the Known World that
Ansteorra truly knows the true meaning of merriment and fun!  His
Excellency of Loch Soillier, Master Krag, will need many hands to make sure
that Their Majesties' vision of "Beer and Brats" is a major success!

And Wednesday is Ansteorra's Known World famous Chili Night!  Her Ladyship
Catalina Ana de Salamanca is in charge of running Chili Night.  For
Ansteorra, Chili Night does not truly start at 6 pm - it starts much
earlier.  Her Ladyship will need help setting up for the grand evening.  If
you wish to volunteer to help , you can reach her via Facebook - Katrina
O'Keefe.

I am here to assist with any of your questions or requests.

ONE STAR, ONE ARMY!

In service to Crown and Kingdom,

Amelot Lisette