[Ansteorra] FYI - Black Star Directory Update Information

Directory Deputy via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 30 19:08:34 PST 2017

Whenever anyone listed in the Kingdom of Ansteorra's newsletter - Directory
of the Black Star, that is in need of  their listed information updated or
added, please respond back to me with this email by filling in below with
the following information or send something similar to:
directory at chronicler.ansteorra.org

"I,  <mundane name> give permission for the following information to be
published in the Black Star while I am an officer of the SCA."

Position & Group Name:
SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
Telephone #:
E-mail: <official officer e-mail address>

Let me know if you should have any questions, thank you!

regards,
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
mka Roberta J Allen
​ (fb)​
Directory Deputy for the Kingdom Chronicler