[Ansteorra] Office Succession Announcement

Ansteorra Exchequer via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Mon Jun 5 15:03:47 PDT 2017

Greetings Ansteorra,

Please join me in welcoming Mistress Safiye Griffith as my incoming
successor as Kingdom Exchequer!

I received applications, plural!, and all candidates were of high quality.
Thank you to everyone who considered applying, even if you didn't send in
an application. I have appreciated the feedback, opportunity to clarify
questions and perceptions, and the apparent interest in this unique office.

As I've indicated before, Round Table will be on-the-job training, and the
transition will be complete at Coronation, November 2017.

Thank you,
~Elsa

Elsa von Schammach, OP

mka Elizabeth Snyder