[Ansteorra] FB class handout site 'Kingdom of Ansteorra ~ Repository of Class Handouts'

Hillary Greenslade via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Jun 20 09:29:48 PDT 2017

Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:37:20 -0500
From: Stefan li Rous via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
To: Eirik Halfdanarson <kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org>,    "Kingdom of
    Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

If any of the teachers wrote out papers for their classes or other documents that would stand alone without the teacher and which might be of interest to the general SCA populace, I would love to consider adding them to the Florilegium.    The author keeps the copyright and I accept updates. I can handle photographs and diagrams. Word or RTF are the easiest formats for me to handle.

Thanks,
  Stefan
StefanliRous at gmail dot com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++In addition to Stefan's Florilegium, there is a Facebook page where folks can add their class handouts from Ansteorran workshops, classes, collegiums and symposiums.
-This is a good site to place handouts if you have run out in giving them out in your class, students can go here to retrieve a copy.
-As well as a good place to place handouts that are too large, have too many images, so again students can go here to retrieve a copy.
-Last, a great place to find a handout for a class you missed due to conflicts in schedules or inability to attend the event.

Don't know if the FB page is public or if you require an invite.  FB page is: Kingdom of Ansteorra ~ Repository of Class Handouts
Cheers, Hillary