[Ansteorra] Black Star Directory Update Information

lddevin03 via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 6 04:14:54 PDT 2017

Do you need mine?

"I,  David Brown give permission for the following information to be
published in the Black Star while I am an officer of the SCA."

Star Signet:
Baron Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain:
David Brown:
936-581-5841:
Lddevin03 at yahoo.com:
Just in case you need it.
David

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2
-------- Original message --------From: Directory Deputy via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: 9/5/17  10:02 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org, redtape at lists.ansteorra.org Subject: [Ansteorra] Black Star Directory Update Information
Whenever anyone listed in the Kingdom of Ansteorra's newsletter - Directory
of the Black Star, that is in need of  their listed information updated, please
respond back to me with this email by filling in below with the following
information or send something similar to: directory at chronicler.ansteorra.org

"I,  <mundane name> give permission for the following information to be
published in the Black Star while I am an officer of the SCA."

Position &/or Group Name:
SCA Name:
Mundane Name:
Telephone #:
E-mail:

Let me know if you should have any questions, thank you!

regards,
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
mka Roberta J Allen
​ (fb)​
Directory Deputy for the Kingdom Chronicler