[Ansteorra] LPT Update

Stephan via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 6 02:39:41 PDT 2017

Greetings to the list,

Do I Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger bring unto thee salutations and well
wishes!

The span of the last twenty-four hours has born witness to wondrous change,
and in fact I must tell you that LPT has moved. But fear not for the move
is but a short trip, indeed very short, right next door even! Due to some
circumstances we will remain at VFW Bell Post 1820, but instead of the Old
Post we will be in the New Post, a much larger facility on the same
property! So Huzzah for more room!

Next, I know that many are indeed asking about a schedule, so below please
find such of course is subject to the pleasure of the Crown!

9 A.M. Site open

10 A.M. Morning Court

Laurel meeting after Court (20 min)

1 P.M. luncheon sideboard

5 P.M. Laurel circle

5-6 P.M Artisans Display Removal

7 -8 P.M. Evening Court

8-9 P.M. clean up

9 site closes

Please feel free to share this information!

In Service to the Dream,

Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger

Event Steward