[Ansteorra] Coronation Their Royal Highnesses Lochlan Dünn and Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon

Prince of Ansteorra via Ansteorra ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 8 08:33:15 PDT 2017

*The Barony of Elfesa invites you to the*

*Coronation of Their Royal Highnesses*

*Lochlan Dünn and Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon *

*Saturday, October 14, 2017*

The Masonic Center of Fort Worth
Site Opens 9:00 a.m.

1100 Henderson Street
Site Closes: 6:00 p.m.

Ft. Worth TX 76102

The day will include the Kings Champion Tournament, Guardian of the Kings
Hope Tournament, and a largesse derby. Your registration also includes a
hearty sideboard!

Adult registration:                                             $22
Make checks payable to:

Adult registration with member discount:            $17
SCA Inc/Barony of Elfsea

Children Age 6-15                                             $10

Youth 5 and under:                                            Free
No pets are permitted at this site.

Family max:                                                      $51

NMR:                                                               $5
NOTE: This is a dry event.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor
Event Waiver form from the parents.

*Directions*:

*From the north*: Take your best route to I-35W south. Merge onto
I-30W/US-377 via exit 51 (towards Abilene). Take exit 13B for Henderson
St./TX-199. Keep left to the Henderson St. ramp; once on Henderson St. the
site is on the left.

*From the south*: Take your best route to I-35W north. Merge onto
I-30W/US-377 via exit 51 (towards Abilene). Take exit 13B for Henderson
St./TX-199. Keep left to the Henderson St. ramp; once on Henderson St. the
site is on the left.

*From the west*: Take your best route to I-30W and follow directions as
above.

Event Steward:
Sideboard Steward:

Lady Eleanor of Forth Castle (Denise Oberlin)                      Mistress
Melisenda de Barcelona (Sherri Ruiz)

605 W. Cedar St., Hurst TX 76053
    Phone:
254-913-2635