[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman Tournament April 21, 2018 at Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Queen of Ansteorra queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 15 21:10:50 PDT 2018

Come join us this weekend for lots of Archery!!!

Greetings to all archers of the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra!!

I would like to invite one and all to the end all be all archery tournament
for Kingdom’s champion, the Royal Huntsman.

This reign’s competition will include such period skills tests as wand
shoots, speed shoots, period bull targets and hopefully a 100yd clout shoot.

Also, Their Royal Majesties have let it be known to me that they want their
champion to join them on the field of battle as a combat archer. Bring full
armor and combat gear. There will be target shooting and for those finalist
that make it to the end… a last man/woman standing combat archery melee.

Come prepared with your best! Put your skills to the test!

YIS

HL Cian ap Rhys
Royal Huntsman

*Margherita de Mantua*