[Ansteorra] Thank you

Queen of Ansteorra queen at crown.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 15 21:31:07 PDT 2018

Greetings,

Jason and I would like to thank everyone for such a wonderful Coronation.
Thank you to the autocrats Charles and Her Grace Gilyan and Moonschadow for
putting on an awesome event.  Thank you to the Feastocrats, it was an
amazing feast and an awesome Lemon tart. Thank you to Mistress Bea and
Mistress Ameline for being there for the decorating and inventory and
keeping us in line. Thank you to HE Caterina for handling the largess
derby. Thank you to the List Mistress's and List Heralds who ran our Kings
Champion and Youth Tourneys.  Everything was run wonderfully and we enjoyed
the day. Thank you to everyone because it does take us all to keep things
running smoothly. Looking forward to the next 6 months.

In Service to the Dream,

*Margherita de Mantua*
*Regina Ansteorra*