[Ansteorra] Fast Troll at Coronation : Feedback Requested

SoldierGrrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:39:39 PDT 2018

Could someone sum up the way it was done for those not in attendance?

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 9:34 AM, Rick Drake via Ansteorra <
ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Liked it.  Made check in nice and easy.  Would love to see more of it.
>
> Ainar
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 10:35 AM, Jean Paul de Sens via Ansteorra <
> ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
>
> > If anyone has any suggestions for improvements to last weekend's
> > experiment, please let me know.
> >
> > Obviously, we had some holes in our advertising, and I should have posted
> > it to Ansteorra-announce.
> >
> > Amazing how you can fall out of habits, right?
> >
> > Jean Paul
> >
> > Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series
of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates, Secretary
of Defense.