[Ansteorra] Sable Shield Tournament

Alma Danks wenchalma at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 17:03:27 PDT 2018

I have the honor of hosting the 3rd annual Sable Shield Tournament on Labor Day weekend at Braggarts War. For thise not familiar with The Sable Shield Tournament, let me tell you about it. The Sable Shields of Ansteorra have been "paying it back" to our Brothers and Sisters in the armed forces by raising money with a tournament that benefits military programs and charities. We have a entry fee of $5.00 to enter the tournament and you must be a Sable Shield to enter the tournament or be Sponsored by a Sable Shield. We have a tournament in each of the following fields- Heavy, Rapier, Archery, Youth and I am proud to announce that for the first time we will be adding an A&S competition to the Sable Shield Tournament-Documentation encouraged.  A Sable shield holder can sponsor one in each field. If the sponsor wants to fight in his/her field, They can sponsor a fighter in each of the other fields.For details contact me at Almadanks at gmail.com
In service to the dreamMarianna Garcia
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android