[Ansteorra] The new Kingdom Minister of Children needs your feedback!

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 12 07:23:46 PDT 2018

Good morning,

Over the past several years I've seen great progress made for children's
activities and participation in the SCA. I want to thank HL Silvana and HL
Ceara for the foundation they've built. It can only get better.

What I need from you, our populace, is ideas; observations; suggestions;
and criticism of what has and has not worked for you and/or your local
group in regards to children's activities.

Please email me at moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

I'd like your feedback, so I can see our kingdom's weaknesses and help
mould them into new opportunities.

***On an administrative note: all regional MoC offices are now open for
applications. The application deadline is September 30.***

If you're interested, please send your officer application to
moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

You must be a paid member, have taken a warranting class within the past 2
years, and submit paperwork for a background check.

And finally, a sincere thank you to all the hard working Ansteorrans whom
work with our children. You're carving a path for the next generation.
Thank you for enriching their lives and sharing your stories.

In service to our children,
HL Madalena de Orozco
Kingdom Minister of Children