[Ansteorra] Southern Regional Rapier Marshal's office now open for applications

Southern Rapier Marshal southern-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 4 14:42:28 PST 2018

Greetings Ansteorra,

As was announced at Round Table, my time as the Southern Regional Rapier
marshal will be ending this month and my office is now open for
applications.

If you are interested in this office please send an application (
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/ApplicationJan08.pdf) with a copy of
your your membership card (you must be a paid member) and driver's license
to myself at southern-rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org AND to the Kingdom
Rapier Marshal Don Donovan Fitzpatrick, MOD at rapier at marshal.ansteorra.org
before the end of February.

If you have any questions about what this office is in charge of and any
other questions about being a regional rapier marshal please contact me in
person or at the above e-mail address.

Yours in Service,
Lady Jeronima Arias la Roja
Southern Regional Rapier Marshal