[Ansteorra] Doxxing

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 5 09:47:21 PST 2018

Greetings Ansteorra. I normally don't like sending out emails that are
negative, but this needs to be put out and addressed.  It has come to the
attention of the BOD and Society Seneschal that certain individuals in
another Kingdom have been responsible for doxxing.  Doxxing is where
private information about an individual such as real name, address, phone
number and other information is released without their permission.
This will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly.  Please do not
engage in this activity.  We have been advised by the board and Society
Seneschal that this activity is not acceptable.
If anyone has questions please feel free to ask me.

Ainar Magnusson
Acting Seneschal