[Ansteorra] War College Cancelled

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 14 23:27:02 PST 2018

As Marshalate Secretary I extended the cutoff deadline an additional week to allow people to get authorized at other events.  It is too close to Gulf Wars for us to try for another date prior to Gulf Wars.  We suggest that people needing specific authorizations to contact an Authorizing Marshal for that field.  marshal.ansteorra.org and select Authorizing Marshals to see who may be in their area.

Runa