[Ansteorra] Our website

Robert G Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 07:52:40 PST 2018

I wrote that part, and it is indeed just supposed to give people with no
idea what the SCA is a general overview of the sorts of activities in
which we engage. You don't want to drown people with 140-character
attention spans in minutiae or they glaze over and move on. ;-)

Cynric

On 2/18/2018 10:42 PM, Queen of Ansteorra via Ansteorra wrote:
> When I created the website that intro content was not intended to give the
> newcomer an in-depth look at any one particular activity. It’s simply an
> overview into our world to grab their attention. There are other sections
> and content on the website for deeper information.
>
> Gwen
> Queen

---
http://www.avg.com