[Ansteorra] Winter Roundtable 2018 Class Promo

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 07:50:17 PST 2018

Please come and support the class. Your knowledge 8s always appreciated.
Devin

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 9:49 AM, Linda (Keyna) via Ansteorra<ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:   What if I  already took the class? Do I go again?Keyna

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Alisone McCay via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: 12/30/17  2:59 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org Cc: Alisone McCay <alisone.maccay at gmail.com> Subject: [Ansteorra] Winter Roundtable 2018 Class Promo
Greetings!!!

As the incoming Star, I wanted to encourage everyone that is interested and
will be at Round Table next month to come to the Heraldry for Non Heralds
class being taught by Lord Corbin de Huntyngfield at 9am.  I want to
encourage the scribes and any heralds no matter your level of knowledge to
come and learn a different perspective about heraldry.

I wish all a happy and safe New Years and look forward to seeing those at
RT.

In Service,
Alisone McCay
Incoming Star