[Ansteorra] Looking for Gulf War Classes

Wyllow wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Fri Jan 5 20:44:37 PST 2018

Calling Artisans, Scholars, and those who have knowledge to share!
Are you going to Gulf Wars?
Have you offered to teach a class or run a workshop?
Yes, even those of you fighting on the field all day!

Gulf Wars has amazing opportunities for sharing your knowledge.
Only available at night?  We have night classes!
Need a projector? We can handle that!
Need a 2 hour block for three days?  We love multi-day classes!
Need fire?  Need water?Need a (relatively) dry/windfree space, a courtyard?  We have a place for you!
What we don’t have is a lot of time before the deadline.
Please submit your class by Jan 12!
http://www.tinyurl.com/GWclasses2018

--In service to the Dream
Mistress Willoc mac Muiredaig