[Ansteorra] Thank You!!

Princess of Ansteorra princess at coronet.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 15 18:32:16 PST 2018

Greetings Ansteorra!

What an awesome event this weekend. HRH Jason and I are so humbled and
honored to once again have the privilege of serving this awesome kingdom we
get to call home! We are really excited to be able to serve our populace
again to work to make The Dream be something that we can all enjoy!

As a special favor, we would like to ask everyone to please look around at
those people that are helping in any area and make sure that they have the
awards they should have. Look them up on the OP and submit award
recommendations. If you are not sure how to do any of this please ask some
of your local nobles and peers, if you still are not sure contact us
directly and we will help you figure it out.

TRMs and ourselves are here to help and to serve, please come and say hi
and bring newcomers so that we might meet them. We were all newcomers once
so who knows what they may one day accomplish.

In Service to the Dream,
Jason and Margherita
Prince and Princess, Ansteorra

--