[Ansteorra] Do you mint coins $ ? $

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 22:31:40 PST 2018

Again, Always Awesome As An Ansteorran!

I am on a quest to find those amongst us who mint coins.

Do you mint coins?
Do you know someone who mints or has minted coins?

I know well established SCAdians who want coins made, who want to make an
order, and who earnestly hope I can link them to you or the person whom you
know.

Thank you for helping fulfill The Dream,

Honorable Baron Pukhta "Pooky" Lovtsevich ~ Intermediary Plenipotentiary of
Kingdoms whose names begin with "A"

Post Scriptum: Sending  Secure Seagull numbered 918.781.9652 would work
wonderfully but by whatever means and medium let me know, soonly.