[Ansteorra] Do you mint coins $ ? $

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 10:31:19 PST 2018

Greetings Pooky,(per your post below)
Minting coins:  You may wish to contact the InterKingdom Moneyer's Guild, I can send you a few contact emails if interested, else they have a close group FB page.
Also, the Interkingdom Moneyer's Guild will be hosting a few classes at Gulf Wars in the Artisan Row Metals tent, so those interested may want to watch for those workshops.
Thanks, Hillary GreensladeAR-Metals Coordinator