[Ansteorra] Princess Tea at Candlemas February 3, 2018

Princess of Ansteorra princess at coronet.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 16 20:40:34 PST 2018

Greetings,

I am honored to be Princess of Ansteorra once more.  One of the things that
I honored to do is hold a Princess Tea with the Cadets of Ansteorra. I have
selected Candlemas as the event where this will take place on February 3rd.
I am looking foward being able to visit each of you about the rapier
community and upcoming plans and strategies for Gulf War. I have spoken
with Magdalena Dena Cortez and Cornelius Merilainen and they are
coordinating the setting up of the Princess Tea. I look forward to working
with all of you in the future.

YIS,
​

*Princess Margherita d​e​ Mantua*