[Ansteorra] Summer Crown Tournament

Alma Danks wenchalma at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 13:54:46 PDT 2018

Greetings to one and all.
This coming weekend we invite you to once again join us as their stellar Majesties Jason II and Margherita II welcome thier new heirs.
Here is a link to the Summer Crown Tournament website.Information is being updated as it is received

Ansteorra Crown Tournament

|  |
Ansteorra Crown Tournament

We will have a few A&S workshops in the air conditioned hall, a free luncheon, an unbelted tourney following Crown tournament, an evening potluck with dancing, camping is available, Regional Archery practice on Sunday morning.
This is last call for merchants... Contact me by 7/10/18 at midnight

I hope to see you there.

In Service to the DreamMarianna Garcia