[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament - Equipment expectations

Hrafn Olafsson hrafnolafsson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:18:31 PDT 2018

 Greetings Ansteorra from your Earl Marshal:

As you are undoubtedly aware, Crown Tournament is being hosted this coming
weekend by the Barony of Bjornsborg. I would like to impress upon all who
are entering, the importance of making sure that your armor and weapons are
ready for the day. This tournament is meant to showcase the best that our
Kingdom has to offer and each person who strives to be our next Sovereign
should step on the field with a kit that meets all Kingdom and Society
requirements. If a fighter's equipment is inspected, found to be deficient,
and it cannot be repaired prior to the start of the tournament - then they
will be denied entrance to the list.

If you need to review our standards, please check the Complete Participants
Handbook that can be found on the following page of the Kingdom Marshal
site:

http://marshal.ansteorra.org/handbook/

If you have questions about this, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you for your time, and good luck to all who take the field this
Saturday!

- Jarl Hrafn Olafsson
Kingdom Earl Marshal - Ansteorra