[Ansteorra] Kingdom Treasures (Crowns / Thrones / Swords / Etc)

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:59:25 PDT 2018

Hi, Ansteorra!

Over the last month or two, I've been gathering data on the various
treasures of the kingdom (specifically the Thrones, Swords of State,
Crowns, and such) to document their history as much as possible.  (Most of
the fact-finding has been happening on Facebook, and that's totally my bad
- lots of folks aren't on there, and this is me attempting to broaden my
Quest for Knowledge and be more inclusive. )

What I've collected thus far, can be found here:
http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Kingdom_Treasures

I *know* that we have a lot of folks who may know more... or might have
photos in their personal archives they might be willing to share. I welcome
any new tidbits of lore or information about any of the items we have
listed... and would LOVE to learn more about anything applicable that we do
NOT have listed. (For example: I have heard that at one point, our Royalty
used some Crowns made of leather. Really?!?! Tell me more!! Does anyone
have photos?!  I got to see a glimpse in photos of some privately owned
Black Crowns - would love to learn more about those, too!)

Additionally, the section on the Royal Banners is .. well... empty. I'd
love to get more info on them. Details like - who made them? When were they
made? What Crown were they presented to? What are the materials? Were they
made for some sort of special event?

Any information anyone would be willing to share, either on this thread or
privately, I'd welcome! I'll use it to build the page further, preserving
our Kingdom lore for now and forever :)

--
Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Ansteorran Historian's Wiki Admin

*http://tinyurl.com/zubeydahwiki <http://tinyurl.com/zubeydahwiki>*
PS:  Hey, if you'd like a Personal Page built for you on the Wiki, I am all
about helping with that. I can also do updates in the blink of an eye to
existing page. Hit me up off list :)