[Ansteorra] Kingdom Treasures (Crowns / Thrones / Swords / Etc)

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 15:24:42 PDT 2018

Following up on this...

Can anyone tell me who the artist is that made the banners (oriflames?)
seen in this photo:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/15576948782/in/album-72157648454236218/
 (Displayed at the Coronation of Lochlan & Michelle)

How about the silk banner in this photo:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/14779136148/in/album-72157646203013450/
 (Displayed at Pennsic War 2014)

What is this sword? Is this the one carried by the Queen's Champion? Who
made it?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/11786110504/in/album-72157639448390336/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/11786129194/in/album-72157639448390336/

curiously,