[Ansteorra] Looking for info: Golden Herald items

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:03:40 PDT 2019

We have a lovely wiki page detailing many of our Kingdom Treasures, but I'm
also wanting to document the ones belonging to specific offices.  The most
visible ones are, of course, the ones used by the Golden Staff herald, the
voice of our King & Queen.

Does anyone have information on...

* who was the artist(s) who made the green velvet Kingdom heralds tabard?
* who was the artist(s) who made the currently-in-use tabard?
* who was the artist(s) who made the currently-in-use Herald's book?

* Are there other Golden Staff specific clothing or equipment that should
be listed amongst the Kingdom Treasures for Officers?  If so, I'd love
details!

* Does anyone have photos of individuals wearing said items, that they are
willing to share? (Don't reply to the list with them, but rather please
send them to me directly -- the list strips off attachments)

With glad thanks,

--
H.L. Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Ansteorran Historian's Wiki Administrator