[Ansteorra] Gulf War News

Asoph Hearts asophhearts at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 07:41:55 PST 2019

Important Gulf War News and Updates

Troll: Troll is onsite in the blue building to the right just inside the front gate, the front gate is now located at King’s Hwy and Rault Dr. The back gate is what the front gate has been for the past few years at King’s Hwy and Strahan Dr.

Site Access:  Please continue to access the site by driving around the golf course and around the lake. Please do not come to site by taking a left and driving through the Hillsdale neighborhood and coming across the earthen dam.

Auto Info

Traffic: Traffic on King’s and Queen’s highways (the two main camp roads) is reversing to accommodate the gate changes. Traffic will move from the front gate to 5 points to the back gate, essentially the reverse of what it has been in years past.

No Parking:  There will be no parking allowed on King’s or Queen’s Highway.  These are the two main roads through camp.  You may pull into your camp to load/unload or park on a side street. Loading/unloading is limited to 3 hours.

Parking on one-way streets:  Most of the roads on KAR are one-way.  Parking for loading/unloading is limited to 3 hours and is only allowed on the right side of the road.

Dept. of Traffic Enforcement:  This department will be closely monitoring the “No Parking” on King’s and Queen’s as well as the parking on one-way roads, which will only be allowed on the right side of the road.  A local tow company will be readily available for our towing needs.

Site Books / War Schedules

 We are printing a very limited supply.  It is first come/first served.  If you aren’t going to be there until later, I’d suggest getting someone to pick you up one if you need one. The site book and schedule will be available for download on this site for free.

RV reservations

 All of the RV slots are full as of this printing.  The site owner is trying to add a few more.  Contact 601.310.0460 for availability. Anything with road wheels that you sleep in is considered an RV.

Asoph