[Ansteorra] Accepting Bids for Kingdom Events

Events Deputy events at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Mar 18 19:51:59 PDT 2019

Gulf Wars is over, so now is the time to turn our thoughts to summer events
in Ansteorra! Bids are being accepted for the following kingdom events:
King's College, to be held June 8
Crown Tournament, to be held July 12
Summer Roundtable, to be held July 20

I have also received bids for the following events:
Laurel's Prize Tournament, to be held September 14, from the Shire of
Seawinds
Ansteorra Heraldic & Scribal Symposium, from the Barony of Bonwicke
Ansteorra Heraldic & Scribal Symposium, from the Shire of Emerald Keep

I look forward to receiving more bids for all of these events!  :)

Regards,
Duchess Gilyan Clonmacnoise
Deputy Kingdom Seneschal for Kingdom Events