[Ansteorra] Merchants Pray Heed! Elfsea Defender Approaches!

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 19 09:17:31 PDT 2019

The Stewards of Elfsea’s Defender sends greetings unto the Merchants of the
Realm!

We hope this missive finds you all warm and dry, looking forward to the
more hospitable climates of Spring.

Dear Merchants...have you huddled near the hearth through the Ansteorran
winter while dreaming of an event full of warmer breezes and greener
fields? Perhaps you have wares to trade or sell? Items you no longer wish
to move from place to place? Could you use a few coins in your purse to see
you through the Spring and Summer?

Elfsea’s Defender fast approaches and now is the time to claim your place
on Merchants Row!

Come join us for a day of Championship tournaments, plentiful sideboard,
and an overflowing bounty of friendship!

The Barony of Elfsea’s Defender will be held on Saturday, April 6th, in
Weatherford, Texas.

Please see our event website for more information about the event, the
site, and merchanting opportunities: http://elfsea.ansteorra.org/defender .

Our merchant coordinator is Lady Kaðlín Birgirsdóttir and her contact
information is on the website as well.

We have coins in our pockets that we wish to give you!

We hope to see you there!

In Service,

Lady Melodie Ann de Ryes and Lady Kaðlín Birgirsdóttir

The Barony of Elfsea’s Defender, Co-Stewards

Barony of Elfsea, Kingdom of Ansteorra