[Ansteorra] Reaching me

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 10:21:19 PDT 2019

Due to unfortunate circumstances outside my control, I am not currently
reachable on Facebook. Some folks have let me know the message they receive
when they try to message me is a touch alarming, making it sound as if I
have reported them and blocked them.  This is not the case -- quite the
opposite.  Someone reported my account as being under a false name, so
Facebook suspended my access. I'm working with Facebook to resolve the
issue - which, I am told, can take up to six months - but in the meantime,
am not reachable via that platform.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please reach out via email (Zubeydah at gmail.com or
historian at chronicler.ansteorra.org) or cell: 918-607-2732, if you need
assistance with an issue relating to the History Wiki, have content to
share, or would like a page built.

--
H.E. Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra