[Ansteorra] Upcoming Virtual Courts!

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 24 08:26:27 PDT 2020

Greetings Ansteorra!

Pray heed the words of their Most Royal Majesties!
Please note that the Courts on April 25 and May 2 will be starting at 3pm,
CDT and will be being LiveStreamed on the Ansteorra FB page.

In service,
Avery Shaw
Kingdom Seneschal

Greetings Ansteorra, His Majesty and I will be holding virtual courts on
April 25th and May 2nd. We were greatly saddened by the cancelling of Gulf
Wars, Hellsgate, and Elfsea events and have many members of the populace
that were going to be honored with awards and elevations to Peerages that
we are organizing these virtual events plus our step down and Coronation of
TRH on May 9th. Stay tune for more information from Kinddom Seneschal with
help from Kingdom Webminister and Social Media Deputy. Thank you, you three
and your team for your help.

EXTRA/SPOILER ALERT We will also be OFFICIALLY announcing HE Sarra Asshton
of York for elevation to the Pelican, which was supposed to happen at Gulf
Wars and has been added to the Gazette.

We very much hope that you and yours are safe during these sad and
frustrating times. I see many posts that show you are a caring and
wonderful Kingdom. I encourage everyone to reach out to each other with a
kind word or funny pic. The ones I have received have got me through some
difficult hours. Thank you.

Your in Service,

Cristyana and Sven III

Queen and King of Ansteorra