[Ansteorra] Round Table - February 13, 2021

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 31 20:27:36 PST 2020

Greetings Ansteorra,

As we look at the dawning of a New Year, we must look toward continuing the
great work of our officers.  Round Table will be held virtually via Zoom on
Saturday, February 13, 2021.  More information will be coming soon!

For those who may have noticed, this is AFTER the traditional Round Table
dates.  By edict of the Crown, all warrants will be extended by one month
to accommodate this change in dates.

If you have any questions, please contact the Kingdom Seneschal at
kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

--
In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, CB, WSA