[Ansteorra] Silent Auctions for Individuals

Ansteorra Exchequer exchequer at ansteorra.org
Thu Jan 23 18:59:04 PST 2020

Greetings-

A question was raised at Round Table concerning silent auctions.  The
question posed was: Can an individual hold an auction at an event that
benefits another individual?  After sending this up line, I have an
answer.

This activity would fall under the same purview as fundraisers in general.
It would need to be clearly posted, such as on signs, where the funds would
be going.  There should be no question as to who the funds will benefit.
As these funds are from one individual to another, the money should never
touch an SCA account.

In Service,
Mistress Sabine Lefevre

mka Myria Slater