[Ansteorra] Photo Contests at Triumphe Eternia

Gilyan Clonmacnoise gilyanclonmacnoise at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:45:40 PDT 2020

https://ansteorra.org/mooneschadowe/activities/triumphe/

This weekend, at Mooneschadowe's Triumphe Eternia virtual SCA event, I will
be hosting several photo contests throughout the day. Please see the
details below:

Feast Table at Home ( #triumphefeast )
Join us at Triumphe Eternia and feast together! Decorating your feast table
at an event can be so much fun! Laying out your medieval tableware on an
actual tablecloth and using *real fabric* napkins isn’t something that
people do nowadays, and especially not since the pandemic started. Take
some time and set your table with your SCA feast gear. Find some candles
and maybe even some decorations. Remember the good times of sitting at
feast and talking with friends. Take a picture (or pictures) and post them
with the #triumphefeast tag.

Triumphe at Home ( #triumpheathome )
We want to see how you have enjoyed and experienced Triumphe Eternia: We
Aren’t Dead Yet at home. Have you dressed in garb or hung a banner on the
wall to create an SCA space? Are you listening to the Merry Musicians? Are
you sitting around a fire outside? Take a picture (or pictures) of how you
have set up your space at home to relive the joy and camaraderie of a
Mooneschadowe event in a virtual fashion. Post them with the #triumpheathome
tag.

Mugs at Home ( #triumphemugs )
One of my favorite parts of SCA events is getting to drink from a mug. I
have different mugs for different things – a hot cocoa mug (small-ish, with
a handle), a hot tea or cider mug (small-ish with no handle, to help warm
my hands), a tasting mug (just big enough for a few swallows of whatever
someone is sharing), a kool-aid mug (a large mug that can hold lots of ice
and water/tea/lemonade/kool-aid for the hot weather events), a drinking mug
(reasonable sized for carbonated or alcoholic beverages), and a feast mug
(matches my feast gear). Of course, each event requires the use of several
of these mugs – and wars can require the use of ALL of them! Take a picture
of your mug throughout the day and share them with the #triumphemugs tag.

Friendship is Magic ( #triumphefriends )
The friendships Mooneschadeen and MAFIA have made across the known world
are a huge reason we are a happy province even during a pandemic. Everypony
knows that friendship is magic and each friend is different than the other.
Help us share the joy of seeing our friends again by posting a picture of
your happy face with the #triumphefriends tag.

*All of these pictures will be put in a public album on the Province of
Mooneschadowe Facebook page and may be used in future propaganda by the
province. Duchess Gilyan Clonmacnoise will choose her favorites in each
category and send a prize to the photographer and subjects. It is unknown
at this time what that prize will be, but requests will be considered.
Photos may also end up on Duchess Gilyan’s Friendship Wall, but may be
collected by the photographer or subject upon request in person.

https://ansteorra.org/mooneschadowe/activities/triumphe/

--
If it's important to you, you will find a way, otherwise you will find an
excuse. - Steve Kutie