[Ansteorra] Glaslyn Covid Exposure

Kingdom Seneschal kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 26 09:29:00 PDT 2021

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED GLASLYN ARTISAN ON 8/21/21

We have just been informed that at least one person who attended Glaslyn
Artisan on August 21, 2021 has since tested positive for Covid-19.

We are working with the Denton County Health Department to ensure all
proper protocols are being followed after such an exposure.  We will
cooperate with the health department in this matter.

Everyone is asked to take their health seriously and take whatever
precautions  they believe are necessary for such an exposure.

--
In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, CB, WSA