[Ansteorra] Glaslyn Covid Exposure

Oakenwald Pursuivant herald at steppes.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 26 10:30:09 PDT 2021

Hello Master Brian,

I work for a lab in Plano TX that specializes is COVID testing.  As the
owner is a huge SCA fan, he has offered to provided exposure testing to
anyone this impacts.

Our testing is a qPCR testing that is Salvia based.  If tested before 3 pm,
results are typically given that evening or within 24 hrs.

Those who are exposed or symptomatic qualify for no out of pocket cost.
This is both uninsured and insured.

Please let me know, if we can be of service to our great Kingdom.

Respectfully,
Erika
(Lady Cordeilla)