[Ansteorra] Black Star Archive

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:21:03 PST 2021

Hello, HL Caitilin:

I have a couple different folks providing copies of older newsletters - as
I get them, I will send the branch info to you.  If you can check your
duplicates against the ones I don't have, that would be wonderful!

My OP entry is spelled per my registered name. My preferred spelling is
Zubeydah, but that wouldn't pass. So I use it anyway :D

In regards to the boxes of Historian items that you have -- how many boxes
would you say you have? Do you have any idea as to the contents? Is it
something that could be shipped? Or do I need to plan on driving down there
to pick them up?

-zubeydah

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 12:52 AM katherine watson via Ansteorra <
ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> Greetings, HE Zubeydah,
> Because of my ongoing Ansteorra Map Project, I have a large collection of
> Blackstars. I have a lot of Duplicate issues. If I find any issues that you
> lack, I will send them to you. I also have duplicate copies of an Atenveldt
> Annual A&S issue, and copies of orphan branch newsletters.I also would also
> ask a favor. Could you please scan the 1978 Blackstar pages that list the
> names of the Ansteorra branches (Baronies, Shires, Cantons, etc.) and send
> them to me. I would Greatly appreciate it.
> By the way, Ansteorra OP name entry is slightly misspelled - Zubaydah
> al-Badawiyyah
> Yours in Service,
>
> HL Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Cheallaigh mka Katherine C. Watson
>
>     On Monday, February 1, 2021, 12:16:47 AM CST, Zubeydah Jamilla
> al-Badawiyyah via Ansteorra <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> wrote:
>
>  The Historians Office is working on creating a digital archive (and then a
> digital content catalogue) of every single Black Star. (Sadly, I cannot
> post them to the wiki, due to extremely complex permissions issues, but
> want to have it as part of the archives of my office.) Through the kind
> generosity of four families, I have the vast majority of them... but am
> missing some individual editions, and a couple of years. If you have old
> Kingdom newsletters you would be willing to donate, please consider
> checking them against my list. Items with an X, I have. Items in yellow, I
> am seeking.
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17UTOIO4X3lZ_9XYfzB_iZ5ukOG1X4oBpGEOynSjA7Tc/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thank you for any help provided!
>
> I remain in glad service,
> --
> Sheika Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
> Historian & Wiki Administrator, Kingdom of Ansteorra
> *http://tinyurl.com/zubeydahwiki <http://tinyurl.com/zubeydahwiki>*

H.E. Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah