[Ansteorra] Black Star Archive

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:14:42 PST 2021

Your Excellency, I suggest you check with the Society Archivist. I do not
remember his or perhaps by now her name, but they should have copies of
everything from the beginning of our kingdom. I had a fairly cordial
relationship with them in the past and they may be able to help fill in
some of the gaps
  -
Annes
"Munerius Ultra Sanitas"