[Ansteorra] Round Table Info

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 10 08:29:41 PST 2021

Greetings Ansteorra!

Round Table is this Saturday and it will be a bit different this time
around.

Everything will be hosted via the Kingdom Zoom and classes/meetings will be
held in breakout rooms.

*To go to a class:*

   - Click the link provided and then enter the password.  The password
   will be the name of the Kingdom (ansteorra).
   - From there, you will enter a main lobby where you will be greeted by
   one of our event staff.
   - Please tell our staff member which class or meeting you would like to
   attend and they will move you to the meeting.  There will not be an option
   to self-sort.  Please be patient as our event staff will work to assign you
   as quickly as possible, but "traffic" jams may occur immediately before
   classes.
   - Because this room is only for the Round Table sorting hat, we ask that
   people do not congregate in this room.  There will be a separate "Community
   Room" set up for socializing.

*To change rooms:*

   - Leave the room you are in by clicking the "Participants" button.
   - Then click "Leave Room."
   - You will be taken to the main lobby and can ask to be sorted into the
   new room.
   - If you click "leave meeting," you will leave Zoom and have to reenter
   the main lobby via password.

All teachers and meeting organizers are asked to wrap up their session at
least 5 minutes prior to the end of their hour to allow for manual sorting
into the next class/meeting.

If you have any questions about Round Table, please contact me at
klingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org.  If you have questions about technology,
please contact the Kingdom Webminister at kingdom at webminister.ansteorra.org.

In Service,
Brian